Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Take me Baby...or Leave me!

This is the song "Take me or leave me" sung by Rachel and Mercedes in the Justin Beiber episode of Glee during their "diva off." The song is originally sung in the hit musical RENT. Other than Wicked, Rent is my favorite musical. I am going to see the civic performance of it this Saturday, so I have been rent obsessed this week. I have all of the music on my ipod and the last live performance from Broadway. The other day I watched the live performance (it is so good!).  Anyway, because of my obsession, I remembered that they did a Rent song on Glee! I mean, how perfect is that!! First, they did "Defying Gravity" from Wicked and now they did a rent song....this show is just perfect!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this song so much too. Nothing can beat Idina Menzel though. Still a good performance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. I love your reactions to/thoughts about to Spellbound and the Oscars.

    ReplyDelete