Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some Pretty Awesome things

There's this cool website that has a list of 1000 awesome things..the site itself is pretty awesome! Here are a few of the items on the list that I think are pretty cool and would put on my own list of awesome things:
  • Eating the thing you're cooking while you're cooking it-I don't know about you guys, but whenever I make cookies I think I eat half of the batch before it's even been baked yet!
  • Seeing a dog or cat chasing its own tail-this is just too funny!
  • Finally finding the start ofthis stupid roll of tape-it's so aggrivating!
  • Forgetting you ordered something in the mail then having it randomly show up
  • Rubbing your eyes at the end of the day-this happens to me a lot because my contacts gets so dry
  • making a baby laugh-this probably makes me the most happy out of anything
  • When little kids hit the age when they say "hi" to everyone-it's so adorable!
  • When you're sleeping and the sounds around you turn into dreamsthis happens to me almost every morning when my alarm goes off
  • Showing old people how to do something on the computer
  • Jumping through the sprinkler in your bathing suit
  • Smell of a lbrary-if I could bottle up the scent of Barnes and Noble and spray it in my room, I would
  • clean baby smell
  • Saying "see you next year" to everyone on News Years eve and laughing hysterically-i do this every year and it never gets old ;)
  • seeing old people hold hands-it's so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment