Monday, February 21, 2011

A Walk to Remember

A few months ago I read Nicolas Sparks book A Walk to Remember. I loved it and as I was reading it I remembered that there was a movie made about it! I had seen the movie ages ago, like when I was 8, so I didn't really quite remember what it was about. All I could remember was that Mandy Moore wore this pretty blue dress and sang a song.  Anyways, when I finished reading the book I told myself that I was going to watch the movie. I love comparing books to their movies and vice versa :) Well, I kind of got busy with life and forgot about it until Friday when I was at the library. I rented it from the library and watched it this past weekend. It was so good, but waaayyy different than the book. My biggest beef was that the book took place in the 1950's and the movie took place in present day. I did enjoy both the movie AND the book, but I didn't like them as comparisons. Overall they both must have been good because I cried like a baby while reading the book and watching the movie :)

P.S: the guy who played Landon was GORGEOUS!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment