Monday, February 28, 2011

I am number 4: The Movie!!

I recently finished the book I am Number Four and today I went to go see the movie with my sister. let me just say that it was SO GOOD!!!!! Oh my oh my, Alex Pettyfer is a total hunk! Haha, he was absolutely gorgeous in every single scene AND his British accent kind of peeked out a little here and there. Overall he was just great :) Also, I loved the plot line and I think the whole story is really cool. I never thought I would ever think alien movies were good, but I really like this story-line with the Lorics and the Mogadorians. I really hope there are both more books and movies!

If you read the book and then go see the movie, or vise versa, don't be upset when you see that they are completely different. If I could give a book-movie comparison review, I would pretty much say that it sucked.  But, as two separate things, the movie is really good and the book is really good. They are just so different than each other that I guess it's kind of hard to compare them, even though it's basically the same story.

I definately recommend this movie to everyone; I strongly believe that all of you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment