Thursday, February 17, 2011

"She Will be Loved"

So, a few weeks ago I was watching American Idol and this amazing (and totally hot) guy sang the "She will be loved".  As I was listening to it, I kept thinking to myself, "man I have heard this song somewhere before".  I got curious so I looked it up on Youtube and discovered that Maroon 5 sings it, which I think I already knew but I just couldn't think of their ban name. Anyways, I kind of forgot about this song until I was on itunes the other day. The song popped in my head and I really wanted to buy it. So I typed it into the search bar, and the move album for "the Last Song" pops up. I Clicked on it think what the heck is this showing up for? That's when it clicked! "She Will Be Loved" is the song that comes on the radio on while Ronnie and Will are in his truck driving somewhere!! I was so happy when I figured this out :) This is now one of my favorite songs :)

this is the actual music video for the song :)

and this is the clip of the song from the movie!! (I love love love love love Will in this scene) 

1 comment:

  1. omg, i love the last song!! haha, yeah, great clip from the movie, and a good song too!!

    ReplyDelete