Sunday, February 6, 2011

SAT...here I come!

Well, it's official.  I'm taking my SAT in March...I signed up during our time off last week and bought that stinking huge study guide book thing at Barnes and Noble yesterday.  I'm actually really nervous about taking it, I mean my future could depend on my score of this test. Now, I'm not planning to go to Harvard or Yale or anywhere like that, but still, I need to do well on this thing.  I want to go to Ball State and from what I've heard they accept average and above, which is a good thing because I will defiantly be in that range.  I also want to do a good job the first time around because I reealllyyy don't want to take the 4 hour long test a second time....I think once will be brutal enough.  It looks like I've got a lot of studying to do...ggrreeaattt

No comments:

Post a Comment