Friday, April 29, 2011

Here Comes the Bride...well, not yet

It's 4 in the morning on a day that is going to make history...and I get to watch (on my TV that is)! So far it's been pretty slow. Of the many channels that are showing this wedding, I have chosen to watch the Today shows channel and I am recording the coverage of the wedding on BBC.
 The main newscasters are spread out and located in various parts where the wedding will take place. Matt, Al, and Laura are outside Buckingham Palace, Michelle is outside the hotel where Catherine Middleton and her father will leave in a very fancy car and drive to Westminster Abbey, and
  The one thing on every one's mind is what will Catherine's dress look like? People everywhere are trying to guess just what her dress will look like. Some think she will wear something sweet and conservative while others think she will become a fashion icon and wear something more flashy and modern. Also, others wonder if Queen Elizabeth will offer to let Catherine wear a tiara, a lot of the women want Catherine to wear a tiara (I want her to wear a tiara!)
  Another thing that I've noticed is that everyone has seemed to stop calling Kate Middleton Kate. They all refer to her as Catherine now. I just thought it was interesting :) Now that she is about to become a princess, everyone has gotten so formal.
  Well, the ceremony starts at 6am so I am going to have to record most of it (stupid school), but I am so so excited! :D
This is West minister Abbey, the place that is holding hundreds
of guests awaiting the arrival of Prince William and then
princess to be Catherine
This is Buckingham palace, the place where Prince William and
Princess Kate will share their first public kiss as husband and
wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment