Friday, April 15, 2011

Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night

Today is the day! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is out on DVD TODAY. MY little sister and I have been waiting all week to get this movie. So, Today right after she gets home from school we are going to go out and buy it. She is just a little upset with me because we can't watch it right away. I am in National Honor Society and signed up to work at the coffee house tonight. So we won't be able to actually watch the movie until like 9:00 tonight. But that's ok cuz I promised her that we would have a movie night, just us two :) We are going to put it on our big TV with surround sound, make some popcorn, and reeelllaaaxxxxx. My little sister is also pretty excited because when I was in Orlando for Spring break, I found a necklace that had the deathly hallows on it...you know the symbol right? Well, she is going to wear it while we're watching the movie tonight...she is just so adorable! :)
this is what my sister's necklace looks like,
just in case you were curious ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment