Saturday, April 16, 2011

OMMMGGGG!!!

So my favorite teen author is Sarah Desson. I have read every single one of her books and love them all except for Keeping the Moon, but that was her fist book so I have to cut her some slack. Anyways, I visit her website a lot because I enjoy reading her blog, she seems like a pretty cool person and has a great sense of humor. Well, I was just visiting her site and the first thing I saw was that she has a new book coming out in May! I am so excited!!! The book is called What Happened to Goodbye; it looks really good based on the little summary she wrote about the book. I am looking forward to May 10! :D (we will still be in school so I will get to blog about it!!)



<----- This is what the cover looks like!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited also. I have read most of her books too!

    ReplyDelete