Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Again :)

I took this picture :)
This past week I was not able to do any blogging because of Spring Break (which I'm pretty sure is the same for all of you guys too). I thought I would share a bit of what I did on my break as a way to get the hang of blogging again :) Well, I went to Orlando, Florida for Spring break and let me just say that I had SO MUCH FUN! I have never been to Florida before, so this was a completely new experience for me :) I got to fulfill my childhood dreams of going to Disney world. I went with the Band so we had a very structured schedule. Here's a sample of what our trip was like:
  • Friday we boarded our charter buses and drove all stinking day (we had to sleep on the bus that night, it was terrible)
  • Saturday we went to Hollywood Studios (I got to meet Mary Poppins, the incredibles, Lotso, Minnie, Pluto, and Mickey Mouse)
  • Sunday we had breakfast at the rainforest Cafe and then spent all day at Epcot (My friend and I met this really cute guy while ordering frozen snacks...it was nice :D)
  • Monday we spent the day at Magic Kingdom and then marched i the electrical lights parade that night
  • Tuesday (it was rainy boo hoo) we went to Ron Jon's surf shop and then spent the afternoon at Cocoa Beach. In the evening we had a buffet style dinner and had a party (our DJ was pretty cute too)
  • Wednesday we went to Typhoon Lagoon water park. That night we saw Cirque Du Soleil: La Nouba (it was amazing!!)
  • Thursday we ended our trip by going to Universal Studios: Islands of Adventure (um..Harry Potter...I think YES!)
  • We got home around 6pm Friday
As You can see, We had a pretty jam packed week, and by the time I got home on Friday I was sun burned and exhausted. But, I still had an awesome time :) It was kind of a bummer getting up this morning knowing that Spring Break is officially over and I had to go back to school, but now I get to look forward to Summer Vacation and preparing for Senior Year! :D
yes, this is Hogwarts, and Yes I did get to go inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment