Sunday, April 24, 2011

Water for Elephants....my movie review


Water for Elephants was such an amazing movie! I love love loved it!! The crew did such an awesome job of making sure that it was like the book. The only parts that weren't put on the screen exaclty were the pretty gruesome parts...and I was definately ok with that. Now many people are not fans of Robert Pattinson because he plays Edward in Twilight (not me though I LOVE HIM), but all I want to say to those people is this: you need to give him a chance and go see this movie. He does such an amazing job, and I am not just saying this from a fan girl's perspective. He really was great, it was nice to see him in a role other thn Edward, he is growing as an actor and that is just so awesome :) The other stand out character for me was the man who played August. Man, did he nail his role right down to every minor detail. He was nice when he was supposed to be, and he was a jerk when he was supposed to be. It was so good.
  I recommend this movie to all types of movie goers because it has a little bit of everything in it. There is the romance between Jacob and Marlena, the action when people get beat up and an animal stampede, and there is even a little bit of history on what circus life was like in 1930's. Such a great and well rounded film!!

No comments:

Post a Comment