Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beastly: My Movie Review

Last Saturday I went to see Beastly at the cheap theater with my friend Melanie (it was a pretty spur of the moment idea...but those plans are always the best!). Anyway, we both LOVED it! It was so very different from the book, like there were basically no similarities what so ever. So that was kind of disappointing, but I still thought it was a good movie. It is one of those movies that you rent when you're hanging out with a couple of girlie friends and gush over how extremely HOT the lead actor is. (and he is so scrumtous!)
  Vanessa Hudgens really surprised me in this role. Personally, I didn't think she was all that great in High School Musical so I was a little worried about how she would portray Lindy. She did such a good job. My favorite scene was one where she was talking to Kyle (in beast form) and they were so awkward around each other. It was great :)
   The best part of the entire movie had to have been in the very last scene (don't worry, I won't spoil anything). Vanessa Hudgen was wearing TOMS! It was so funny becasue me and my friend noticed at the exact same time so we both kinda loud whipsered it and then we started cracking up. This guy behind us got all made was was like "SHHH!!!", but I don't really know why he got so mad because the movie was over....oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment