Thursday, January 13, 2011

PSAT

So, I got my PSAT back today in advisory.  I kinda laughed when I saw my scores becasue I ended up doing the best on the topic that I thought I did the worst on....Grammer.  I am soooo bad at grammer so I don't understand what happened! See, I'm pretty good at math so I expected to get a really good score on that portion, but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be...weird huh? oh well, I'll take the scores I got :) Now I just know what I really need to study for the actual SAT...reading comprehension.  I don't understand why I'm so bad at it becuase if I read a book I could tell you literally EVERYTHING that happens in it.  Usually,when I give a summary on a story I end up telling too much and I give stuff away.  I don't know what my issue is, but i'm going to have to figure it out soon if I want to do well on the test : /

No comments:

Post a Comment