Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Are You Ready?!

Are You guys Ready for an all new season of the best reality show ever?? I know I am! American Idol is my favorite show (excluding Glee,  but no show is as good as Glee :D). I am lookin forward to seeing how different the show is going to be, what with Paula AND Simon gone.  I'm really excited that Jennifer Lopez is going to be a great judge, I think she has the power to make the show huge again :) American Idol Premeires tonight at 8pm on FOX!!


How about Glee?? I know that more of you guys will be excited for the return of this show than the return of American Idol. Glee won't be back until February 8th, but hey that's not far away! I am looking forward to more songs, more drama, and most of all: more DARREN CRISS <3 In case you didn't know, Darren Criss is Blaine, Kurts new man friend at Dalton Academy. I am going to marry him one day, just you wait :) I must say that I am also looking forward to the Finn/Rachel drama, I hope they get back together because they are soo perfect together :)   

A heads up: be expecting posts from me about both of these shows from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment