Sunday, January 30, 2011

OMG OMG OMG!

This post is for all you Harry Potter fans! This is the first official still from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2! It was released at the beginning of January, but I just found out about today when I was being a nerd and listening to this Harry Potter pocast (called Mugglecast-check it out!) and they were talking about it.  So, I was like "Woah! I need to find this photo!" As you can see, I have, and I LOVE it! I think it's pretty cool that they didn't release a photo of the trio, I mean they're pretty impotant and all, but we've seen them a LOT already.  I love that it's Neville, of all people.  To me, this picture shows how strong Neville has become throughout the series.  You can totally tell he was whooping some butt because look at all the bruises and blood! If I had to guess, I bet this picture is when he kills Voldemort's snake, Nagini. But hey what do i know? :D I can't wait for this moovvviieee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment