Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Farewell...it's been a great semester!

Well, today is the last day to blog for etymology.  So, I've decided to reveal my identity. My name is Allison Murray (but I bet some of you already guessed who I was). I had so much fun blogging this semester, even though making all of those reading posts got a little annoying towards the end. Blogging was so much better than having to write about our reading in a journal. It's going to be weird coming home and not having to get on the computer everyday so I can make either a reading log or a personal post (I loved making those). Who knows, maybe I will create my own blog in the future?  I hope Mr. Hill keeps doing this for his future classes!

I am going end my etymology blogging with this song from the Sound of Music...Maybe you can guess it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment